Co-Founder, Managing Member, Head of Property Management
- Over 35 years of industrial real estate experience, commencing 1980, in acquisition, development, sales and leasing of industrial real estate.
- Transactions completed in more than 30 states, with representative tenants and owners including DHL/Exel, Liberty Property Trust, Pitney Bowes Real Estate, Nestle Foods, Kellogg’s, Panasonic, Simplex, Fed Ex, and numerous others. Over $3B in transaction activity.
- 2015-Present: Co-Founder/Managing Member of Omega Industrial Realty, LLC
- 2011-Present: Co-Founder of Centurion Investments
- 2005-Present: President of Natan, Inc., Los Angeles
- 1985-2005: Vice President & Partner, Cardinal Industrial
- Industrial Specialist at Grubb & Ellis ( Rookie of the year, Top ten in sales, 1980-1985)
- CA licensed real estate sales/broker since 1980-Los Angeles based native
Co-Founder, Managing Member & Head of Acquisitions
- Over 30 years commercial & industrial real estate practice, commencing 1987, in brokerage & advisory, development, investment and LLC management capacities
- Transactions completed in over 40 states in capacity as LLC manager, advisor or broker for acquisitions and dispositions with numerous public, institutional and HNW entities, aggregating over $5B in transaction volume
- Development/construction: FedEx, Ferrari North America (Philadelphia), Duke University Health, Smithfield Foods & others
- 2015-Present: Co-Founder/Managing Member, Omega Industrial Realty, LLC
- 2011- Present: Managing Member, Centurion Investments
- 2005-Present: Partner, Natan, Inc. (Los Angeles)
- 1991-2003: Brokerage, Advisory & Partner, Gelcor Realty, Inc. (Philadelphia)
- 1987-1991; 2003-2012: Brokerage, Advisory & Partner, Corvest Realty, Inc. (Philadelphia)
- Licensed PA real estate broker, 1991-Present; Philadelphia-based native
Vice president & Operations Manager
- B.A. UC/Santa Barbara, 2006
- Expertise includes industrial and residential property and asset management, bookkeeping, budgeting, acquisitions analysis and tax review oversight for over 30 LLC’s
- Manages tenant, lender, vendor and investor relations
- Corporate attorney for six years with experience practicing law in both the public and private sectors
- Assistant Corporation Counsel at the New York City Law Department in their Economic Development and Municipal Finance Divisions
- Capital Markets Associate at Greenberg Traurig LLP in New York.
- B.A. in International Relations and Economics from Johns Hopkins University
- J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- M.B.A. from the City University of New York
MATTHEW M JENSEN
Matthew Jensen has an extensive background in real estate and finance. Mr Jensen brings 15 years of experience advising institutional and high net worth investors. During the last ten years Mr Jensen managed portfolio's for high net worth individuals at a Los Angeles based investment firm. Mr Jensen has originated over $5 billion in debt and equity financings during his career. He co-founded SIG Equity Partners, a Los Angeles-based commercial real estate investment and advisory firm. There, he was instrumental in developing strategic partnerships as well as securing equity commitments for acquisitions ranging from $50-150 million from a variety of capital partners including private equity funds, family offices and high net worth investors. Mr. Jensen graduated with honors from the University of San Diego and currently holds or has held his Series 7, 22, 63 and 65 licenses and held a California real estate license.